WAYNE - I have a ps4 only 3 mths old ;has water damage is this something you can repair ; from troy ny
Miguel - My ps3 only reads movies but no games
Emmett - Hello, I have come to you guys before for system upgrades and to fix a broken 360- you guys did a great job!
I have an almost launch PS3. It is the fat model with the PS2 chip inside.
It has not broken yet or given the YLOD but I feel like it might break soon. Also, now I am playing Dark Souls II on my PS3 for hours at a time so it is pushing the system.
I want to know if you can help me with these issues
- can you reflow/reball my PS3 even though it has not broken yet?
- will I lose all of my save data?
- if I back up the system to an external drive, can it be restored?
- If I supply a compatible new SSD hard drive, can you install it?
- How much would it be for a reflow/reball, Fan upgrade, and SSD install?
- Are there any other upgrades you would recommend if I would like to keep using my PS3 for many years?
Thank you for your time.
Lucas - Hi, I just bought the a bunch of games for my ps3 today, and when i tried to start them, a loading symbol would come up for a bit and then nothing. Cds, dvds and gta 5 still work though. It seems as though it can play game disks that are already installed. The new games are mixed, pre owned and new, so I don't thin they disks are defective or scratched. the disk drive motor also seems a little skittish when pulling disks into the console. I got a repair from a friend that used to work at 8 bit and up, but I think he might have done a shoddy makeshift job. That also means that my warranty is voided. Is there any way the work can be done the same day I drop it off?
Patrick scroggins - PS3 is not playing DvD and makes a scratching sound when disc is inside. and now i have a video games stuck in the system