Yes! We're now accepting Bitcoin & Credit Card payments for 3DS Controller Mod products/services that ship to/from Juneau, Alaska. As a Bitcoin friendly business, we're offering 10% discount on 3DS Controller Mod products/services when paid with Bitcoin. Just email us after paying via Bitcoin and we'll refund you the discount amount. Offer not valid when combined with other promotions.
If you live near NYC instead of Juneau, Alaska, you can also give us a call to see if we have 3DS Controller Mod products/services in stock before stopping by locally.
FYI: This is NOT for the NEW 3DS systems. That version is still being developed.
PROMO REBATE $50 off of the mod service. More details: http://www.phonerepair.us/rebate?...
As requested, we have pre-modded systems packages for sale. Keep in mind cable adapters need to be purchased separately!
We are providing 2DS/3DS/XL controller modding service developed by Loopy. Now it's possible to use a Gamecube / SNES / Wii controller on your 3DS system. This is only a service as you will have to send in or bring your system to our shop for this service. Turn around time will be 7-14 days as these are made to order.
This mod includes the Gamecube adapter only. If you need other adapters, you will have to purchase them separately.
If your looking to just purchase the full system with the mod pre-installed, we have that too. It will be a used or refurbished system. Since there are many colors for the 3DS, please email us to inquire about this as it will have to be made to order.
All mods come with a 90 day warranty on the mod itself only.
This is what's involved in doing this tedious mod, for those that think it's a simple task:
- Disassembling the mobo carefully without ripping cables
- Solder and splicing 18 wires and keeping track of them
- Carving a whole in the bottom & top case to fit the mod chip
- Gluing the mod chip so it sits in place properly
- Splicing the controller extension cords and soldering it to the connector
- Heat shrink wire wrap the extension cord
1. Place the modding order.
2. Send your system to: xCubicle -- 25 Essex Street, New York NY 10002
3. Please remove any game cartridge and SD cards before mailing the system. We will not be responsible if they are missing during the servicing of your system. Thanks for your understanding.
Great guy, extremely knowledgable, fast. Not cheap, but worth it, literally fixes most things while you wait. Can't beat that!
Really good store for iPhone troubles.... :) Saved my iPhone :)
"I love this place. We've gone to them twice, once for a broken DS and once for a broken Xbox360. They fixed the broken DS in a matter of hours (display needed to be replaced) and on the Xbox 360 I needed a new power supply, which they sold me for $30.
I think they're honest, brilliant, and reliable."