2DS / 3DS / XL Controller Mod - Gamecube / SNES / Wii
FYI: This is NOT for the NEW 3DS systems. That version is still being developed.
PROMO REBATE $50 off of the mod service. More details: http://www.phonerepair.us/rebate?...
As requested, we have pre-modded systems packages for sale. Keep in mind cable adapters need to be purchased separately!
We are providing 2DS/3DS/XL controller modding service developed by Loopy. Now it's possible to use a Gamecube / SNES / Wii controller on your 3DS system. This is only a service as you will have to send in or bring your system to our shop for this service. Turn around time will be 7-14 days as these are made to order.
This mod includes the Gamecube adapter only. If you need other adapters, you will have to purchase them separately.
If your looking to just purchase the full system with the mod pre-installed, we have that too. It will be a used or refurbished system. Since there are many colors for the 3DS, please email us to inquire about this as it will have to be made to order.
All mods come with a 90 day warranty on the mod itself only.
This is what's involved in doing this tedious mod, for those that think it's a simple task:
- Disassembling the mobo carefully without ripping cables
- Solder and splicing 18 wires and keeping track of them
- Carving a whole in the bottom & top case to fit the mod chip
- Gluing the mod chip so it sits in place properly
- Splicing the controller extension cords and soldering it to the connector
- Heat shrink wire wrap the extension cord
1. Place the modding order.
2. Send your system to: xCubicle -- 25 Essex Street, New York NY 10002
3. Please remove any game cartridge and SD cards before mailing the system. We will not be responsible if they are missing during the servicing of your system. Thanks for your understanding.
what to say that xcubicle r the best in new york ty for fix my x-box-360
"awesome place here. i had the RRoD problem(later found out it was the power brick) & ALMOST took my 360 to some shady-looking place in Brooklyn. then i found this place, guy that there checks your 360 with some cords and games he has. He actually found and fixed a laser problem i didn't know i had. two days and $80(plus $20 for a brick from Amazon) later, and im back to gaming. no problems since, except for network connection(damn you Cablevision/Optimum). their place is very close to public transportation - 1 block away from East Broadway F train. very easy to find(even at night)
actually felt embarrassed giving him the thing it was so full of dust (damn thing's a lint trap for dust)
Had a YLOD about few weeks ago & wasn't sure what I want to do with it. After reading the review through google & yelp I decided to take my PS3 in. Dropped it of around noon & was told the turn around time is 2 to days. Then got a call from Kenny in the same afternoon saying it's all good to go. Talk about speed, these guys are awesome! Def highly recommended !