2DS / 3DS / XL Controller Mod - Gamecube / SNES / Wii
FYI: This is NOT for the NEW 3DS systems. That version is still being developed.
PROMO REBATE $50 off of the mod service. More details: http://www.phonerepair.us/rebate?...
As requested, we have pre-modded systems packages for sale. Keep in mind cable adapters need to be purchased separately!
We are providing 2DS/3DS/XL controller modding service developed by Loopy. Now it's possible to use a Gamecube / SNES / Wii controller on your 3DS system. This is only a service as you will have to send in or bring your system to our shop for this service. Turn around time will be 7-14 days as these are made to order.
This mod includes the Gamecube adapter only. If you need other adapters, you will have to purchase them separately.
If your looking to just purchase the full system with the mod pre-installed, we have that too. It will be a used or refurbished system. Since there are many colors for the 3DS, please email us to inquire about this as it will have to be made to order.
All mods come with a 90 day warranty on the mod itself only.
This is what's involved in doing this tedious mod, for those that think it's a simple task:
- Disassembling the mobo carefully without ripping cables
- Solder and splicing 18 wires and keeping track of them
- Carving a whole in the bottom & top case to fit the mod chip
- Gluing the mod chip so it sits in place properly
- Splicing the controller extension cords and soldering it to the connector
- Heat shrink wire wrap the extension cord
1. Place the modding order.
2. Send your system to: xCubicle -- 25 Essex Street, New York NY 10002
3. Please remove any game cartridge and SD cards before mailing the system. We will not be responsible if they are missing during the servicing of your system. Thanks for your understanding.
Nice guy, very professional. He replaced the dock port of my iphone4 in few hours for a reasonable price. Recommended.
Had a YLOD about few weeks ago & wasn't sure what I want to do with it. After reading the review through google & yelp I decided to take my PS3 in. Dropped it of around noon & was told the turn around time is 2 to days. Then got a call from Kenny in the same afternoon saying it's all good to go. Talk about speed, these guys are awesome! Def highly recommended !
I got the dreaded RRoD on my XBox 360 and being the nerdy DIY'er, I thought I could fix it myself, and I did for a short while. My fix lasted a few days before the unholy trinity of lights returned. I took it apart and rechecked my work over and over again to no avail. So, I looked up some repair spots in NYC and ran across XCubicle. For $65 and a few days later, I've been running RRoD-free for 3 months now! Whatever magic they did on my XBox, worked! Highly recommended! Thanks XCubicle!