2DS / 3DS / XL Controller Mod - Gamecube / SNES / Wii
FYI: This is NOT for the NEW 3DS systems. That version is still being developed.
PROMO REBATE $50 off of the mod service. More details: http://www.phonerepair.us/rebate?...
As requested, we have pre-modded systems packages for sale. Keep in mind cable adapters need to be purchased separately!
We are providing 2DS/3DS/XL controller modding service developed by Loopy. Now it's possible to use a Gamecube / SNES / Wii controller on your 3DS system. This is only a service as you will have to send in or bring your system to our shop for this service. Turn around time will be 7-14 days as these are made to order.
This mod includes the Gamecube adapter only. If you need other adapters, you will have to purchase them separately.
If your looking to just purchase the full system with the mod pre-installed, we have that too. It will be a used or refurbished system. Since there are many colors for the 3DS, please email us to inquire about this as it will have to be made to order.
All mods come with a 90 day warranty on the mod itself only.
This is what's involved in doing this tedious mod, for those that think it's a simple task:
- Disassembling the mobo carefully without ripping cables
- Solder and splicing 18 wires and keeping track of them
- Carving a whole in the bottom & top case to fit the mod chip
- Gluing the mod chip so it sits in place properly
- Splicing the controller extension cords and soldering it to the connector
- Heat shrink wire wrap the extension cord
1. Place the modding order.
2. Send your system to: xCubicle -- 25 Essex Street, New York NY 10002
3. Please remove any game cartridge and SD cards before mailing the system. We will not be responsible if they are missing during the servicing of your system. Thanks for your understanding.
Got my Nexus 5 cracked screen/digitizer replaced here today. Spoke to Suesan, They did a great job and my phone is good as new. I dropped it off and it was ready 90 minutes later. I highly recommend this place
These guys are awesome. Note only did they fix my nexus 4 screen in an hour, same day, but it's perfect. It's as good as new if not better. Their pricing is also incredibly fair--they charged maybe $30-$40 over the cost of the LCD + digitizer part, and it's well worth it. RECOMMEND.
I think most of these positive reviews here are a bit exaggerated or fluffed up. My experience with xcubicle was not good at all. When i took my playstation 3 for the yellow light repair xcubicle charged me $20.00 up front for their so called diagnostic. On top of that, I had to wait a few days, they then called stating that they could not fix my ps3 and had the option of buying one from them. I was told that If I bought one from them, I could not have my old one back but xcubicle still wanted to charge me full price on the one they wanted to sell to me. I found that a bit shady. My advice, stay away.