Bitcoin Miner - Antminer S1 180Gh/s
We are based in New York City. So if you live near us, you can just do a store pick up.
Currently we're the only place in NYC to sell Bitmain Antminer products. It's a great way to see it in person before purchasing these Bitcoin miners.
- Stand alone: After you configuring it, S1 mines alone without a stratum proxy
- Quiet: ANTMINER use the most power effective mining chips in the world, and the customized heat sink. All heat can be brought away by very slow wind. ANTMINER runs quietly.
- Stable: ANTMINER mines 24 hours a day, without unexpected stop mining.
- Accurate: Hardware Error rate as low as 0.3%, the lowest in the world.
- Power effective: Saving the investment of PSU, cable and the cost of electricity bills.
- 90 days of Warrenty: If your antminer damaged during the warrenty, just ship back the units and we replace you a new ones.
"My screen was completely smashed--with shards of glass falling off (and cutting my finger!). The technician warned me that the frame of the phone was bent and that they might not be able to fix it. Though if they couldn't fix it, i wouldn't have to pay!
A few hours later they had my phone in perfect working order! I love these guys."
Really good store for iPhone troubles.... :) Saved my iPhone :)
I was in Chinatown with my gf so she could grab some herbal supplies. I was also looking for a microUSB cable for a Rapsberry Pi a work colleague lent me. To my surprise, I couldn't find the right cable anywhere, and when I asked for a microUSB, people would just look at me like I had asked for a rare flexi pressing of a GISM record. In other words; they were just straight up confused cause they didn't know what I was talking about. After some walking (and dumb luck) me and the lady stumbled across xcubicle. It had a sign with the Drupal logo. I knew I came to the right place! Not only did I ask for a microUSB, but the person working inside knew what a Raspberry Pi was and asked if I needed anything else! I was completely surprised and totally psyched that I had gotten my cable. Even more so, since the person knew what I was talking about. Xcubicle rules and is great for greeks!