Bitcoin Miner - Antminer S1 180Gh/s
We are based in New York City. So if you live near us, you can just do a store pick up.
Currently we're the only place in NYC to sell Bitmain Antminer products. It's a great way to see it in person before purchasing these Bitcoin miners.
- Stand alone: After you configuring it, S1 mines alone without a stratum proxy
- Quiet: ANTMINER use the most power effective mining chips in the world, and the customized heat sink. All heat can be brought away by very slow wind. ANTMINER runs quietly.
- Stable: ANTMINER mines 24 hours a day, without unexpected stop mining.
- Accurate: Hardware Error rate as low as 0.3%, the lowest in the world.
- Power effective: Saving the investment of PSU, cable and the cost of electricity bills.
- 90 days of Warrenty: If your antminer damaged during the warrenty, just ship back the units and we replace you a new ones.
What a great experience! After being totally bummed with the dreaded 3 lights on my xbox 360, I thought I'd have to replace it. After a Google search, I dropped it off with xcubicle for them to take a look. Within a couple days they had it repaired and ready for pickup. They were polite, professional, and do an amazing job economizing on their storefront workspace! Highly recommend them to any gamer with a sick system and hesitant to fork over more for a replacement!
"""Hey I went to this place in Chinatown, it was nuts. There was no store really. You just walked up to the counter. You know, like buying food at an amusement park. And they fixed my stuff!"" You too will have a similar story to tell your friends.
I highly recommend xCubicle. They fixed a badly scratched CD of mine, which allowed me to export the data to my computer. This had not been possible before going here. The disc would freeze. Nothing worked. Not even the famed toothpaste method.
This is all thanks to their highly advanced CD scratch repair machine. I'm not talking about that cheap Walkman-looking thing you get in the clearance section of a Best Buy. This bad boy is a sophisticated piece of tech. They might be the only place in New York with one. And the service is only $7. The cool dude at the counter even offered to run the disc through the machine twice without charging me any extra. Whole process takes about 15 minutes.
Going here in and of itself is kinda neat. As mentioned before, there's no actual store to walk into. It's just a counter you go up to. Very old school. A nice change of pace and certainly a vestige in an increasingly bygone New York City."
fixed my nexus 4 in an hour. cool little shop