Bitcoin Miner - Antminer S1 180Gh/s
We are based in New York City. So if you live near us, you can just do a store pick up.
Currently we're the only place in NYC to sell Bitmain Antminer products. It's a great way to see it in person before purchasing these Bitcoin miners.
- Stand alone: After you configuring it, S1 mines alone without a stratum proxy
- Quiet: ANTMINER use the most power effective mining chips in the world, and the customized heat sink. All heat can be brought away by very slow wind. ANTMINER runs quietly.
- Stable: ANTMINER mines 24 hours a day, without unexpected stop mining.
- Accurate: Hardware Error rate as low as 0.3%, the lowest in the world.
- Power effective: Saving the investment of PSU, cable and the cost of electricity bills.
- 90 days of Warrenty: If your antminer damaged during the warrenty, just ship back the units and we replace you a new ones.
I first took my Playstation 3 to compusettings it had gotten the yellow light of death got fixed thought my problem was over nope i had to take it in two more times got a refund was told that it was over that I should get a new one except this was one of the very first ones so i called xcubicle talked to pat who told me that he could look at it explained to me everything down to the littest detail answering all my questions told me it would take a week well today as im writing it it working smooth as the service was top notch in helping me get my playstation 3 back in order
I got the dreaded YLOD on my PS3. I took my system to these guys and got it back a couple of days later better than before. They installed a new fan for better ventilation but the drawback is that the fan is loud; they tell you that ahead of time. It's running smooth and I couldn't be happier! Great customer service and I would definitely recommend these guys in the future!!!
Ummmm so I had them repair my PS3 for the YLOD. At first everything seemed great, the only problem is that when they repaired my ps3, they turned on the fan setting all the way to the maximum level. It literally sounds like a hair dryer in your room. So if it repaired, why do you need the fan to be on the highest level. It's because it is not really repaired in my opinion. After a week of having it on high, i decided to take it back and have them change the fan back to the original settings. They warned me that it may go back to YLOD. I said screw that. If my ps3 can work for 8 years on normal fan settings, then it should be fine. Behold, after 2 weeks, my ps3 reverted back to YLOD. I looked under the hood and noticed that I had missing screws and looked like they changed some of my parts out. DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM!!! DON"T USE, waste of money, just buy a new ps3 by that point. Waste of $125.