Bitcoin Miner - Antminer S1 180Gh/s
We are based in New York City. So if you live near us, you can just do a store pick up.
Currently we're the only place in NYC to sell Bitmain Antminer products. It's a great way to see it in person before purchasing these Bitcoin miners.
- Stand alone: After you configuring it, S1 mines alone without a stratum proxy
- Quiet: ANTMINER use the most power effective mining chips in the world, and the customized heat sink. All heat can be brought away by very slow wind. ANTMINER runs quietly.
- Stable: ANTMINER mines 24 hours a day, without unexpected stop mining.
- Accurate: Hardware Error rate as low as 0.3%, the lowest in the world.
- Power effective: Saving the investment of PSU, cable and the cost of electricity bills.
- 90 days of Warrenty: If your antminer damaged during the warrenty, just ship back the units and we replace you a new ones.
"XCubicle does it, again. My DVD drive door somehow managed to break, and XCubicle replaced it completely free under warranty. The warranty renews itself for another 60 days on the new drive. You can't beat the value!!! Thank you XCubicle. THESE GUYS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Super great experience! My appointment was at 5:30pm and I showed up a little early. They checked my phone and identified the issue right away. Phone was fixed in 10 min and I was on my way. Highly recommended!
Look, I am a techie kind of a guy, so when something breaks I will try and fix it myself, and if I can't I'll take it to the Mfg. My PSP 1000 was broken, I read all I could online and felt like I had a good idea what was wrong, but I could not be sure. I brought the PSP to XCubicle and they had an idea for a quick fix, but it didn't work out, the MB had to be replaced (Which BTW was what I was figuring anyway) They took care of it and I had it back the next day, fully functional (My PSP had been broken for nearly a year) The price was reasonable and by that I mean less then half of what a new device would cost. But you cannot buy a new PSP 1000 anymore can you. They do all sorts of work there including fixing RROD and burnt out Blue Ray Lasers, they are super nice and friendly. I am sure I will be sending devices to them again in the future, and that anyone I know with bad hardware is going to be getting an earful from me about why they should go to XCubicle.