Bitcoin Miner - Antminer S1 180Gh/s
We are based in New York City. So if you live near us, you can just do a store pick up.
Currently we're the only place in NYC to sell Bitmain Antminer products. It's a great way to see it in person before purchasing these Bitcoin miners.
- Stand alone: After you configuring it, S1 mines alone without a stratum proxy
- Quiet: ANTMINER use the most power effective mining chips in the world, and the customized heat sink. All heat can be brought away by very slow wind. ANTMINER runs quietly.
- Stable: ANTMINER mines 24 hours a day, without unexpected stop mining.
- Accurate: Hardware Error rate as low as 0.3%, the lowest in the world.
- Power effective: Saving the investment of PSU, cable and the cost of electricity bills.
- 90 days of Warrenty: If your antminer damaged during the warrenty, just ship back the units and we replace you a new ones.
Excellent service, and beyond-the-call understanding when my daughter couldn't find the location and had to return outside of our appt window. Hope we don't have to replace another iPad screen, but if we do, we'll be back.
They seem to do a pretty sloppy job. I brought my phone in to replace the screen because it was cracked. They speedily fixed it and I tested it and it looked great. I happily left. Only to realize that I forgot to test the front camera and it turns out, that was not connected. So I brought it back the next day thinking that they just forgot a step. This time, when I got the phone back after a longer wait than before, the front camera now worked but the back cover was loose, so then i had to give it back and they added more glue. But when I looked closely, the edges of the back cover now have small cracks. It's not extremely visible but it shows that this second time, the person was not as careful when trying to pry open the cover. And then, a few days later, I noticed that the NFC function was not working anymore. I use that to pay for taxi usually. Seems like they missed another step... Don't they have some kind of checklist to make sure they have done everything when they put things back? I have decided not to bring it back because I don't feel that I can trust them to do a good job. They actually charge more than other places I called and more than if I sent it back to the manufactory but I went there because the review ratings looked good and I thought it would be quicker than sending it to the manufacturer. Really wish they were not so sloppy.
fixed my nexus 4 in an hour. cool little shop