Bitcoin Miner - Antminer S1 180Gh/s
We are based in New York City. So if you live near us, you can just do a store pick up.
Currently we're the only place in NYC to sell Bitmain Antminer products. It's a great way to see it in person before purchasing these Bitcoin miners.
- Stand alone: After you configuring it, S1 mines alone without a stratum proxy
- Quiet: ANTMINER use the most power effective mining chips in the world, and the customized heat sink. All heat can be brought away by very slow wind. ANTMINER runs quietly.
- Stable: ANTMINER mines 24 hours a day, without unexpected stop mining.
- Accurate: Hardware Error rate as low as 0.3%, the lowest in the world.
- Power effective: Saving the investment of PSU, cable and the cost of electricity bills.
- 90 days of Warrenty: If your antminer damaged during the warrenty, just ship back the units and we replace you a new ones.
My savior. They are the ONLY place in NYC that replaces Nexus 5 screens. The replacement took them 45 minutes and was $175. The freelancers are super friendly and helpful. I will be definitely recommending their services!
Best Repair Store in NY. I Had the Red rings , and found this store to have the best price and fix it fast. Excellent support from store and phone. Very Professional and you definitely will be very satisfied with going to this store as i am.
Ummmm so I had them repair my PS3 for the YLOD. At first everything seemed great, the only problem is that when they repaired my ps3, they turned on the fan setting all the way to the maximum level. It literally sounds like a hair dryer in your room. So if it repaired, why do you need the fan to be on the highest level. It's because it is not really repaired in my opinion. After a week of having it on high, i decided to take it back and have them change the fan back to the original settings. They warned me that it may go back to YLOD. I said screw that. If my ps3 can work for 8 years on normal fan settings, then it should be fine. Behold, after 2 weeks, my ps3 reverted back to YLOD. I looked under the hood and noticed that I had missing screws and looked like they changed some of my parts out. DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM!!! DON"T USE, waste of money, just buy a new ps3 by that point. Waste of $125.